I have got this month's quintiles for the Chocolate Baroque swap to show you today and also some Atcs also for a Chocolate Baroque swap.
The theme for the tiles this time is June Brides but
unfortunately I haven't got any bride stamps so I had
to improvise a bit. I began by printing some backing paper from an Artylicious CD.(Decadent Brocade). I trimmed it with a deckle edged cutter to fit the 5" tile of dark brown card. I over stamped it with the lovely background stamp from the CB Dusky Damask set with Versamark ink and embossed it with WOW vanilla white embossing powder.I used a rub down cream lace across the top and added a strip of tiny flowers on top of that. As I have no suitable stamps I decided to use this image from a Crafty Individuals mini book.I cut it out and mounted it onto cream card to make a frame. I used skeleton leaves, ribbon bows and some cream mini flowers made with a Britania die,cream coloured pearl paper and some mini stamen coloured yellow with a promarker, as embellishments.
The theme for the ATCs is Steampunk, another style that I am not entirely comfortable with, but which I do have a few stamps for. These both started as ivory card and were shaded all over with distress inks in antique linen, tea dye and vintage photo. one was embossed with a TH embossing folder and the raised area coloured with grey and brown inks.The grid stamp is from Art Journey.The clock face is part of a CB set, Punky Romance and I stamped it with black ink and embossed it with clear EP onto ivory card and coloured it with the brown inks. I cut it out and fixed some chain with a brad in the centre and and used foam pads to stick it in place, and fixed a metal embellishment over the background embossing. The other one has some background stamping with the same grid stamp as the first one and also using a Crafty Individual crackle stamp. the main image is from CB Steampunk Travel set and I stamped it straight onto the card but decided it didn't show up very well so I stamped it again, coloured and cut it out and fixed it over the first image with silicon glue. The card was then decorated with a piece of mesh fixed with metal embellishments and a little Frantage embossing in the corner.
I am sorry I haven't been around much lately I have been a bit short of inspiration or/and motivation but have several projects in mind so hope to back again soon.Maybe later this week even, with a Christmas card for Rudolph Day,(not made yet!)over at Sarn's blog Stamping for Pleasure.
Anyway many thanks to every one who comes to look and for your lovely comments.