Again the tag was first coloured with Distress Ink this time with Antique Linen, Bundled Sage and Forest Moss, and then over stamped in Bundled Sage with stamps from the Nature Fragments set.The Daffodil on script was stamped with Versafine Olympian Green ink onto the tag and three more times onto white card.I coloured the images with ColourSoft pencils and used Sansodor to blend.I cut out one whole flower, one flower head with the front leaf attached and one trumpet, and layered them on top of the tag image with silicon glue. I tied to keep the layers from being too dimensional as the idea is to make the tags into a book. ( The flower I used last month was probably too chunky but as it will be for the first page I hoped to get away with it.) I added three yellow pearls to the lower right hand side, and the card D was coloured with yellow ink and embossed with clear EP.
Here are last months tags A and B. I recieved two lovely swaps for these from Joyce and Jackie who both chose the same themes as me but interpreted them in quite a different way. I will try and get them posted in the right month in future. I was right off blogging last month as being not very clever with the computer I was more than a little frustrated at not being able to make my pictures go or stay where I wanted them. I have just changed to a different browser for blogging in the hope that I will be able to manage it better.
In the meantime big thanks to every one who has been to look on here and for your lovely comments.